10.26.2006


What to write aboot?
I've come to the conclusion that I should never, ever write about anything other than all the neat little drug-related stories based on my experiences and/or fantastical insight into the subject. Yep. sounds good, eh? Whatever I have written, be it for college or something online, whatever.. the only huge responses come from, "this time when I dropped all this acid" or "That time we got wasted and I fucked the crazy-hot guy in the closet at that massive UofM party." and everyone lives vicariously through Sarah's crazy exploits. I suppose I am okay with that. Realistically, even though things are changing and non-lameasses (dorks, prudes, churchies, etc) are hanging out online and blogging their fucked-up experiences, the majority of you e-people have never had sex in any lovely, deviant-like positions, you have never dropped acid and smashed out the car windows of the bitch who is fucking your ex... you know, normal, everyday, all-american activities that could land a girlie like me in jail or rehab, if not for my exceptional breasts and the family member that works for the police department. Shhhh.

So after that epiphany, I just so happened to discover.... insert drumroll here.....well, it's just a quote. BUT it's a damn good one.

Freud, you know, the father of modern psychology (horrifying thought, him being such a large part of the world of psychology, since the dude had some really serious issues) said this:

"A patient that is depressed or fatigued will almost certainly feel better with a liberal supply of cocaine."

You know, I agree. The man did manage to get something right. I know that when I'm down or tired, a nice, thick rail always perks me up. mmmm mmmm good. Now, everyone that's everyone knows that opiates hit the spot, but blow will suffice. Oh yes, it will suffice. Anyway, I'm out to find me some pills to wash down with my WILD CHERRY DIET PEPSI. Good stuff. The diet pepsi and the pills. Maybe I should just find me some E and make a night of it. But given my current mood, that's not likely a good idea. Yeah, I'll stick to the opiates.
Peace.