10.14.2006

I've been trying to come up with things to say that wouldn't freak out my family whenever they stumble onto this blog, but I can't seem to come up with much. You see, I was stupid and gave a few people my email address and they put my name on a damn group-mailing and now, at least one will be heading here. That's why everything is erased. I don't want my dad to read the things I've said in the past. that might be bad. and also, I've put too much about other people out there. here. whatever. Things about the ex could come back to haunt me. Anyway, I just sent another story to mace at Terribly Wrong and it's funny. Thanks for the editing help. you are appreciated.
The one person I know who won't find her way here is my mother. Yesterday, she had me planting flowers for her during a damn blizzard. a blizzard. The first snowfall of the year. I wish she'd be able to see them bloom, whatever the hell kind of flowers they are.
P.S.
Dad, it's all lies. I have never, never so much as smoked a joint. I am an angel and I just may vote republican in the next election. haha yeah, I know. Just keep me in the damn will, ok?