11.30.2006

It's been a while since I've blogged. I could write about how my thanksgiving went- it was... odd. Instead, I'll write about my job. They actually had me sign a no-blog form stating that said I will be fired for discussing work, employees and products online. One manager has hated me from my first day. RHONDA. One of these mornings I am going to show up half in-the-bag or jacked-up on blow and I am going to kick her fucking ass. Well, probably not. But I do really want to snap her scrawny ass like a twig. She thinks I want her job. Silly bitch, I want her boss' job. I had 2 department heads fighting over me today, that was neat. I've switched departments and now work in apparel. I tore the whole back room apart. One thing I have is mad organizational skills. I was warned not to continue working so hard by a few employees since then I'll be expected to maintain that same work ethic constantly. I've taken that suggestion to heart. After all, I just want money. I don't really want to work. And I don't feel like blogging right now, either.